Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
How many hours per day you spend on forex trading? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
How many hours per day you spend on forex trading? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
How many hours per day you spend on forex trading? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
How many hours per day you spend on forex trading? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
How many hours per day you spend on forex trading? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
How many hours per day you spend on forex trading? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
How many hours per day you spend on forex trading? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
How many hours per day you spend on forex trading? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
How many hours per day you spend on forex trading? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

4 posters

How many hours per day you spend on forex trading?

David Young

How many hours per day you spend on forex trading? Empty How many hours per day you spend on forex trading?

Post  David Young Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:45 pm

I am watching the market all the time till I feel sleepy, but this is not because I am jobless or I do Forex alone, it is because I have got OctaFX broker and they provide me amazing cTrader mobile trading platform option, so working with such tools, it obviously makes it easier to watch the market even when I am not trading, so even with my 8-10 hours job, I can still be pretty much on with watching the happening in the market which helps when I actually want to trade!
    maltana

How many hours per day you spend on forex trading? Empty Re: How many hours per day you spend on forex trading?

Post  maltana Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:02 am

It actually depends that how long will you spend of a day on forex trading. Day traders need to spend more time then big trader. Because they have always to be updated with the current market trend every second. I am a scalper. I am doing day trading. As a scalper I have to move very fast. So I have to know every second update to know the best dealing moment with best trading pair. ECNCAPITAL helps me to this.
    Faf Plesis

How many hours per day you spend on forex trading? Empty Re: How many hours per day you spend on forex trading?

Post  Faf Plesis Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:37 am

Basically I am a scalper. Though I am a scalper I need not to spend whole of my in trading. As a student Forex is the best part time job to me I feel. I can carry a good total of profit through scalper. I think it is a proper trading system. I can trade more as a scalper. Trade12 is a broker which is providing me the best trading facilities as a scalper it is really friendly to me.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:56 pm

That is totally depending on how one trader set his strategy and skills. I am basically a scalper in this market. For my trading system I have to spend 8-10 hours daily to get a healthy amount of profit as I get very few from one trade. For scalping is choose AAFX as my broker as is regulated and allows me to trade scalping. I do my scalping without any kind of slippage problem in this platform.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:29 pm

Forex market can be a big opportunity to you if you can apply appropriate skill in trading. I am currently gathering more and more knowledge regarding trading in Forex market. In gathering knowledge I am following the free educational program of Trade12 broker. Their e-book, video tutorials and Forex glossary are best to provide knowledge. It is filling my vast of knowledge and I am really satisfied with their educational program.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:21 am