Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Bonus issue to consider
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:42 pm by Eric Weller

» Do you help others to succeed?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:07 pm by Eric Weller

» Demo trading
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:32 am by Faf Plesis

» What is spread?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:03 am by Eric Weller

» Emotion and Forex market
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 am by Faf Plesis

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:47 pm by Adamant Finance

» Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account?
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 am by Faf Plesis

» Factors affecting Forex market
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:37 am by Eric Weller

» Margin requirement
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:21 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

How many hours per day you spend on forex trading?

David Young

How many hours per day you spend on forex trading?

Post  David Young on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:45 pm

I am watching the market all the time till I feel sleepy, but this is not because I am jobless or I do Forex alone, it is because I have got OctaFX broker and they provide me amazing cTrader mobile trading platform option, so working with such tools, it obviously makes it easier to watch the market even when I am not trading, so even with my 8-10 hours job, I can still be pretty much on with watching the happening in the market which helps when I actually want to trade!

maltana

Re: How many hours per day you spend on forex trading?

Post  maltana on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:02 am

It actually depends that how long will you spend of a day on forex trading. Day traders need to spend more time then big trader. Because they have always to be updated with the current market trend every second. I am a scalper. I am doing day trading. As a scalper I have to move very fast. So I have to know every second update to know the best dealing moment with best trading pair. ECNCAPITAL helps me to this.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:37 am

Basically I am a scalper. Though I am a scalper I need not to spend whole of my in trading. As a student Forex is the best part time job to me I feel. I can carry a good total of profit through scalper. I think it is a proper trading system. I can trade more as a scalper. Trade12 is a broker which is providing me the best trading facilities as a scalper it is really friendly to me.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:56 pm

That is totally depending on how one trader set his strategy and skills. I am basically a scalper in this market. For my trading system I have to spend 8-10 hours daily to get a healthy amount of profit as I get very few from one trade. For scalping is choose AAFX as my broker as is regulated and allows me to trade scalping. I do my scalping without any kind of slippage problem in this platform.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:29 pm

Forex market can be a big opportunity to you if you can apply appropriate skill in trading. I am currently gathering more and more knowledge regarding trading in Forex market. In gathering knowledge I am following the free educational program of Trade12 broker. Their e-book, video tutorials and Forex glossary are best to provide knowledge. It is filling my vast of knowledge and I am really satisfied with their educational program.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:54 pm