Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» How is your broker customer support?
Yesterday at 4:09 pm by Faf Plesis

» Pending order
Yesterday at 1:39 pm by Eric Weller

» The foreign exchange market
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:31 am by Eric Weller

» What facilities are you enjoying?
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:00 pm by Faf Plesis

» Forex advantages
Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:30 pm by Albert Janik

» Make Over 200% Profit In Forex Monthly Plus Other Ways Of Making Money
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:42 am by Albert Janik

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:11 pm by Adamant Finance

» Better trading environment
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:39 am by Eric Weller

» Your investment your responsibility.
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:52 am by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Your favourite pair to trade

David Young

Your favourite pair to trade

Post  David Young on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:33 pm

I think at early point of my trading career, I was limited to EU and to some extend EJ, but now it is not much difference to me on which pair I trade, as I follow analysis provided by OctaFX broker, it covers all instruments from Currency pairs to commodities to Indices to rest of all, so very much made simple for me to decide, it has really reduce stress for me and really makes thing ever easy for me in every way.

maltana

Re: Your favourite pair to trade

Post  maltana on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:20 pm

On the beginning stage of my trading career I always try to trade with the major trading pair or base currency. I always use to trade with USA/EUR, because this pair are worldwide accepted trading pair. But all traders must move with different trading pair in the market. Otherwise they do not realize how potential the market is? Now I am moving with different trading pair by the help of ECNCAPITAL market analysis.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:46 am

I used to trade with some major pairs. I mostly trade with EURUSD. It is my favorite pair. Because technical analysis works better in that pair. As a result I can a lot of money by trading for long time. EURUSD is the mostly traded pair in the world and having too much value. I have low spread, high leverage which is really for trading with this broker. Trade12 is helpful to me with it’s special feathers.

Albert Janik

Post  Albert Janik on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:15 pm

A currency pair is the quotation and pricing structure of the currencies traded in the forex market; the value of a currency is a rate and is determined by its comparison to another currency. AGEA is best for trading currencies. Major pairs are EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD. They are giving me the opportunity to trade with major currency pairs. They can make you consistent profit holder in your business.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:23 am

There are more than 30+ pairs I got from my broker to trade. But I like to trade with major pairs which got USD as a partner. Major pairs are less volatile and more stable. For this reason it is relatively easy to predict the trend than other pairs. I have another reason to trade with major pairs. The reason is I am a scalper and my broker AAFX offers me 1 pip fixed spread on these pairs.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:22 pm

A widely traded currency pair is the relation of the euro against the US dollar, designated as EUR/USD. The quotation EUR/USD 1.2500 means that one euro is exchanged for 1.2500 US dollars. Here, EUR is the base currency and USD is the counter currency. I like to trade with EURUSD because I have the lowest transaction cost and lowest spread with Trade12 broker. This broker offers 100% reliability to the traders.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:20 pm