Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Bonus issue to consider
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:42 pm by Eric Weller

» Do you help others to succeed?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:07 pm by Eric Weller

» Demo trading
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:32 am by Faf Plesis

» What is spread?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:03 am by Eric Weller

» Emotion and Forex market
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 am by Faf Plesis

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:47 pm by Adamant Finance

» Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account?
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 am by Faf Plesis

» Factors affecting Forex market
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:37 am by Eric Weller

» Margin requirement
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:21 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Best Bonus for Deposit!

David Young

Best Bonus for Deposit!

Post  David Young on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:26 pm

I have never traded with any company just because of bonus since I know that we should not alone be going with bonus figure, it should be with the right broker and that’s what I get with OctaFX, it might not be the greatest broker, but at present, it is definitely the best and we will know this only after we work with them and it’s not just investment that we need, it is also possible to start without it using their demo contest facility while there is also demo contest, so it’s all rocking!

maltana

Re: Best Bonus for Deposit!

Post  maltana on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:59 am

Broker attract a trader with attractive bonus offer. But wise trader are careful to choose any bonus offer. Because getting bonus offer from a non-regulated trading broker will not usable to anyone. Because non-regulated trading broker might give you many bonus but those are not initial and 100% usable. A trader can use the full bonus amount only from a regulated trading broker. I used to get bonus from only ECNCAPITAL a best regulated trading broker in forex.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Deposit bonus is helpful for those traders specially who having a short amount of trading capital. They can enjoy the facility of big capital because we know that big capital is helpful for big earning. There are many brokers around the world are performing but all that brokers do not provide deposit bonus. Trade12 is such a reputed broker having 50% initial deposit bonus with low spread, high leverage, high security as well as smooth platform.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:13 am

Bonus should not be our main objective before picking any broker for our trading in my point of view. First thing we should notice about a broker is regulation and concepts. I admit that bonus can boost our investment a bit, but if you can not use it properly, what is the need of getting it? Luckily I joined with a regulated broker named AAFX. It gives me 30% deposit bonus and I can easily use in without any condition.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:49 am

Every trader expects some specific facilities from the broker. Among them one is bonus which helps a trader increase his trading capital. We know bonus is helpful for a trader for increasing his trading profit. I had a handsome amount of deposit bonus from Trade12 broker within a very short condition. I could withdraw it easily without facing any problem. All types of transaction medium they approve for withdrawing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:05 pm