Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» What platform you prefer more?
Yesterday at 12:01 pm by Eric Weller

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 pm by Adamant Finance

» Forex market
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:44 pm by Faf Plesis

» Are you a web trader?
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:39 am by Eric Weller

» Do you help others to succeed?
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:53 am by Faf Plesis

» Bonus issue to consider
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:42 pm by Eric Weller

» Demo trading
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:32 am by Faf Plesis

» What is spread?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:03 am by Eric Weller

» Emotion and Forex market
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 am by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Negative mindset can lead to losses?

David Young

Negative mindset can lead to losses?

Post  David Young on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:24 am

When i started in Forex world, I had negative mindset and I was really nervous in every stage, but thankfully, I was strong enough to hold through the difficult phase and now after losing a lot, I learned. I am no longer negative. I have now started thinking positively and that has helped me get back into winning ways and with serious consistency, it is also thanks to OctaFX broker because without their support especially with stable spreads, quick platform and 24/5 support, it might never be possible for me to make profits.

soldado

Re: Negative mindset can lead to losses?

Post  soldado on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:05 pm

For the last 2 years, I have been a forex trader. I started this experience by curiosity, pretty hastily. Nobody can control the market. But there are few who are taking a profit from them. Forex trading should be a very detached and cold activity. I am a forex because I believe that this is only the business where I can earn my living cost easily. And why I am successful trader now the all credit goes to my broker trade24.

maltana

Post  maltana on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:09 pm

Negative thinking is always wrong. Not only negative thinking but all negative things are not good. Because negative mindset traders are always feel nervous in every step of forex trading. They always confuse to select a broker or trading pair or to apply a strategy. To do a successful forex trading trader always need to be bold in all their decision. Though I was also nervous while I started my trading business but strongly I set my mind to select ECNCAPITAL for my trading business.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:40 pm

If you think forex trading as a game than it is a game of mind. The whole action you take and the result you get comes from the decision you have taken over thinking in mind. So, mental negativity can dearly hurt your trading life. I am very lucky to operate my trading peacefully due to my broker AAFX. My broker gives me trouble free environment so that I can trade smoothly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:00 am