Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Using TP and SL
Today at 3:54 am by Faf Plesis

» 5 ways to be more profitable in forex
Yesterday at 9:22 am by Eric Weller

» Spread betting
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:50 pm by Faf Plesis

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:37 am by Adamant Finance

» What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader?
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:42 am by Eric Weller

» Best broker for neophyte traders
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:03 am by Faf Plesis

» What platform you prefer more?
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:01 pm by Eric Weller

» Forex market
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:44 pm by Faf Plesis

» Are you a web trader?
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:39 am by Eric Weller

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Do you think maturity is most important in Forex?

David Young

Do you think maturity is most important in Forex?

Post  David Young on Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:26 am

I believe it’s very much obvious that we trade through planning and sensible heads since that’s the best way we will be able to move forward, but do you guys think many traders are not matured enough for it? I believe Forex is something that we got to do it with maturity and that’s why I like trading with broker like OctaFX which is high class having great demo contest like Southampton Supreme and more, so it helps me work out things rather nicely and brings in that maturity!

soldado

Re: Do you think maturity is most important in Forex?

Post  soldado on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:45 am

I think knowledge is the most important thing to get in forex trading. You can’t survive if you don’t have knowledge. You need to know so many things related to forex market especially on how to survive in this market and not fall for the scammers. Other than that, you need technical and fundamental analysis knowledge along with psychological skills. To have best education about forex you can join trade24. They provide best educational materials.

maltana

Post  maltana on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:56 am

Yes, definitely maturity is important. But where you will get maturity? You will get it from your experience and from your knowledge. From a matured business platform you can make sensible business planning and active goals. Thus you can move forward in your business. The more you trade the more you will get experience which is very important to grow your business and also make a strong base. The best way to trade safely and also earn profit demo trading is best. You can try the demo account of ECNCAPITAL.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:05 am

For trading with Forex two things are must be needed. Among them one is mental qualities and the other is trading knowledge. A mature man can carry some good mental qualities which is needed for Fx trading. Trading knowledge is very much important to have among the trader. They should be much patient, active, curious and serious about gathering knowledge. Trade12 is my best guideline and provide us the best opportunities we need to have to become a successful trader.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Forex is not a game. It is a pure business platform where we have to be mature enough. Forex market needs discipline and trade plan. Any immature person can not do it. As this business is very serious issue. With every single mistake you can lose your money. We have to deal with many things here like broker selection. For best trading journey we must need good one. I have AAFX for mine. It provides high security with much affordable cost.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:50 pm

To make profit from forex consistently we need to have some extra ordinary facilities including emotion free mind, fear free trading, patience etc. Hopefully if a trader has maturity then he may be blessed with those facilities. So maturity of quite important here. But I have the some extra ordinary facilities with Trade12 broker which always broaden my profit level indeed. I like my broker very much.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:22 am