Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Using TP and SL
Today at 3:54 am by Faf Plesis

» 5 ways to be more profitable in forex
Yesterday at 9:22 am by Eric Weller

» Spread betting
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:50 pm by Faf Plesis

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:37 am by Adamant Finance

» What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader?
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:42 am by Eric Weller

» Best broker for neophyte traders
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:03 am by Faf Plesis

» What platform you prefer more?
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:01 pm by Eric Weller

» Forex market
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:44 pm by Faf Plesis

» Are you a web trader?
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:39 am by Eric Weller

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account?

David Young

Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account?

Post  David Young on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:16 pm

Most newbies are very scared when it comes to starting, it’s the reason why we often see them with operating Micro Account instead of standard one, so what do you prefer to go with? I personally prefer ECN (Standard) Account, it’s very easy to operate as well with OctaFX broker since it’s just 5 dollars needed through which we can do this, so that’s why I am able to operate ECN account easily and enjoy working with it without much trouble.

soldado

Re: Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account?

Post  soldado on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:15 am

Forex trading is a risky business. Trading on forex is not that easy. You have to practice and get knowledge first like how to deal with this business. So, if you are new in forex trading then it will be better for you if you start trading with a micro account. Trade with trade24, because they are giving the opportunity to start with a small investment and they will ensure your profitable business.

maltana

Do you wish to start with Micro or standard Account?

Post  maltana on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:00 am

Forex trading business is very profitable as well as very risky business. You will surely get good profit after doing lots of study, hardworking and of course practice. Practice makes a man perfect. When it’s about of new comers in Forex trading my opinion is first start with micro account. After practicing with micro account then start your main business with standard account. I was started my Forex trading with a micro account of ECNCAPITAL.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Forex market is a risky market and new traders may face difficulties in operating the trades. That’s why some people may prefer micro accounts. But from my view, micro accounts are not suitable for the mature pro trader. I am a pro trader and I prefer to work with standard account with my broker AAFX and it is giving me immense opportunities like low and fixed 1pip spread, 1:2000 leverage, 35% bonus etc.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 am

There are basically two types of investors and among them one is short investor and the remaining one is big investor. Basically I am short investor and scalper too. So to operate nicely I prefer trading with ECN accounts. And that’s why I am running my trading with the micro account of Trade12 broker. With the account I have the high leverage like 1:400 and narrow floating trading spread. The account is swap free.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:07 am