Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

I have been trading with AAFX

Eric Weller

I have been trading with AAFX

Post  Eric Weller on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:57 pm

I have been trading with AAFX for a long time. As a scalper, I select them for their ECN and regulated trading platform. They have full commercial support configuration for any type of operator. Yet every type of trader can use his own platform because they are providing VIP, FIX and ECN account support for those traders. Their smart bridge technology helps traders to scalp and hedge. Their 0.2 pips spreads are very useful for scalping.

Faf Plesis

Re: I have been trading with AAFX

Post  Faf Plesis on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:19 am

I am a regular trader of Trade12 broker offers its traders excellent features and opportunities, which include tight spreads and high leverage. However, traders are warned of the risk associated with taking high leverage positions on their accounts. With high leverage, traders can bet on an amount valued more than what they could realistically afford. Margin call is basically when the broker informs the investor to top up the account to avoid the possibility of opt outs. Their spread is from 0.1 and you can here enjoy the taste of different types of accounts.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:06 am