Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Forex to neophyte traders

Faf Plesis

Forex to neophyte traders

Post  Faf Plesis on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:45 am

Forex appears too tough to the neophyte traders. Several barriers make their trading life hazy and dismal. In this crucial moment they need to have a good guidance and broker can be the best guidance to the traders. Trade12 is the best and supportive broker to me I feel because I have been with the broker for more than one year. I have wide range of deposit bonus with high trading leverage.

Eric Weller

Re: Forex to neophyte traders

Post  Eric Weller on Wed May 02, 2018 11:34 pm

When you gain experience of trading through the platform and learn the major trading strategies, you can try trading on a live account limiting your risks. As minimum trade volume is not limited, you can trade according to the principle "risk=profit", when only you determine the volume of your investments. To become novice trader a broker support is also important. My broker AAFX helps me in my 5 years journey in Forex market.

Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:00 am