Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Reliable brokers

Faf Plesis

Reliable brokers

Post  Faf Plesis on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:22 pm

Finding a regulated as well as reliable broker has become very tough to the traders. While the forex market is slowly becoming more regulated, there are many unscrupulous brokers who should not be in business. Fortunately, they eventually get weaned out. However, when you're looking to trade forex, it's important to know which brokers are reliable and viable, and to avoid the ones that aren't. As the most transparent and reliable broker I am with Trade12 and the broker is scam free and take steps only for the welfare of their traders.

Eric Weller

Re: Reliable brokers

Post  Eric Weller on Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:09 am

Broker selection is no longer very straightforward in the present day since with the advancement of technologies, number of retail, electronic brokerage houses is increasing. But somehow we have to evaluate a broker as per its trading faculties like spread, leverage, executions and deposit systems, etc. I have been working with a regulated and reliable broker AAFX and it is offering me lowest zero spread, 1:2000 high leverage, re-quote and slippage fastest trade executions, hedging and scalping, mini accounts facilities, security of funds with expert assistance.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:16 am