Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Forex scam

Faf Plesis

Forex scam

Post  Faf Plesis on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Forex is not a scam, but there are plenty of scams associated with forex. Forex trading is a real business that can be profitable, but it must be treated as such. It is not a get rich overnight business, no matter what you may read elsewhere. However, it is possible to have a profitable legitimate forex business.Trade12 is a scam free broker where I am with. Here I am enjoying high security of funding.

Eric Weller

Re: Forex scam

Post  Eric Weller on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:05 am

Forex is completely genuine business if not why it has the most of the liquid of the world. Currently this is the largest financial market all over the world. The reason behind some people saying bad about the market is some fraud and scam brokers who take away trader money. I trade with AAFX which ensures my account as it has insurance for every account of their trader. I have been trading with them since 2014.

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:53 am