Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Trailing stop

Faf Plesis

Trailing stop

Post  Faf Plesis on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:01 pm

First, it is important to know that a fixed trailing stopis an advanced entry order designed to move a stop forward a specificed amount of pips after a position has moved in your favor. Traditionaly fixed trailing stops are used in conjuncture with a trending market strategy, to lock in profits on an extended move. With Trade12 I can successfully use trailing stop and face no technical problems like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.

Eric Weller

Re: Trailing stop

Post  Eric Weller on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:08 pm

Various risk management tools are designed and widely adopted by foreign currency exchange traders today. And one of them is trail stop- it is nothing but a stop loss order that allows the pending orders to move according to price movements: if market moves positively profit can also run. However; if the market moves in the negative way; losses will be kept lower as possible according to trail stop. But effectiveness of trail stop is dependent on timely trade executions and my broker AAFX is always ensuring me fastest and timely trade executions all the time.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:15 pm