Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Forex technical analysis
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:50 pm by Faf Plesis

» A credible broker
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:11 am by Faf Plesis

» Trading reward
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:10 am by Faf Plesis

» Forex signals.
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:24 pm by David Young

» Searching for a broker
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:59 pm by Faf Plesis

» Stop loss
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:58 pm by Faf Plesis

» Trading platform
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:15 pm by Faf Plesis

» Swing trading
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:13 pm by Faf Plesis

» Day trading
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:35 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Keep practicing trading

Faf Plesis

Keep practicing trading

Post  Faf Plesis on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:50 am

The more you practice the more you can be adept. To practice demo platform is available in Forex. In this decentralized market place currencies are exchanged at their current price. Due deficiency of practice traders are mostly failure from Forex trading business. Trade12 provides a smooth demo account where I am practicing and conducting all transactions with the short amount of cost. Gladly to say that I can have more benefit due to their gregarious facilities right now.

Eric Weller

Re: Keep practicing trading

Post  Eric Weller on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:07 pm

Forex is one the largest financial markets which is actually offering foreign currency exchanges to millions of traders per day. But trading without sufficient knowledge and expertise can be hazardous. So trades need to acquire proper knowledge and skills with the utilization of various learning tools and demo trading account is a reliable one. With the use of demo trading account, traders can get the real experience of trading. For this reason when I started my career in the forex market, I used demo trading account of my broker AAFX and it provided me free training and professional guidance in that initial point of my career.

Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:13 pm