Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» How to find a Good Forex Broker?
Today at 8:12 am by Eric Weller

» Opportunites for speculation.
Today at 4:33 am by Albert Janik

» The best broker ever
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Faf Plesis

» In foreign exchange
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by Eric Weller

» Choosing the right broker
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:44 pm by Eric Weller

» Foreign exchange risk factor.
Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:21 pm by Faf Plesis

» The limit order.
Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:59 pm by Albert Janik

» How does Mercedes GLA sound to you? Nice new car right?
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:51 pm by Albert Janik

» Your favourite pair to trade
Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:22 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Do you have different investment for scalping and long term trading?

David Young

Post  David Young on Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:26 pm

Do you like to make different investment for different technique? I usually prefer 2 accounts for long term and for scalping. I am extremely lucky that I got a broker like Nova FX to work with given their top class facility that includes 133% bonus on deposit; it is ideal way to work given with such bonus, it is easy to do any style of trading without fear and the best part is that this broker itself encourages us to trade using all technique.

Master Mohan

Re: Do you have different investment for scalping and long term trading?

Post  Master Mohan on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:24 pm

No, I use both techniques same way, I am currently doing scalping plus if there is long term trade, I ride that too. I am currently trading with OctaFX broker where they have outstanding benefits especially to do with low spreads, high leverages, bonuses and top it up with swap free account too, so I am able to do trading with comfort in whatever way I like and that’s why I enjoy trading with this mighty broker and achieve success.

maltana

Post  maltana on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:28 am

My broker has many instruments in their trading system to apply different techniques. So I need not to invest in different account. My broker ECNCAPITAL providing me versatile facilities so I can manage to apply both techniques with a single broker. But I personally prefer scalping. Because it takes very short time, I need not to hold my position for long time. My broker giving me at a time lowest treading spreads with high volume of leverage.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:15 am

Long time trading takes to make a trade profitable. As a student I have not that much time to invest on Forex. From my first day of career I prefer more scalping. The mystery of selecting scalping is it takes short time. A strong analyze is not needed to trade like scalping. Trade12 having low spread, high leverage, high regulation, fast execution that’s why I have selected scalping for me. Because all that facilities from my broker are propitious to me for scalping.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:52 pm