Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

The common fear among th traders

Faf Plesis

The common fear among th traders

Post  Faf Plesis on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:33 pm

A Forex trader is scared of many things. Loss is the common fear among all Forex traders. Consistently profit making is impossible till full trading knowledge is conquered. But there are millions of traders trading with zero trading knowledge and only look at their faith I the case of earning. But I am conducting trading nicely with Trade12 broker. Their educational program, user friendly service, dedicated opportunities and advance technologies made up the trading environment creative and enjoyable.

Eric Weller

Re: The common fear among th traders

Post  Eric Weller on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:15 pm

Where there is risk of losing money fear come automatically. It is common human nature. One of the common fears in this market is losing too many trades or losing high amount of money more than you earned. To fight with this fear only one thing can help you. And that is experience and money management. For getting more and more experience I use AAFX’s demo platform which is highly updated and have more than 100+ trading tools.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:13 am