Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Forex can make you emotional? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Forex can make you emotional? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Forex can make you emotional? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Forex can make you emotional? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Forex can make you emotional? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Forex can make you emotional? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Forex can make you emotional? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Forex can make you emotional? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Forex can make you emotional? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

+3
Andrew Symonds
Master Mohan
David Young
7 posters

Forex can make you emotional?

David Young

Forex can make you emotional? Empty Forex can make you emotional?

Post  David Young Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Forex is a really sensational business and there is no doubt this is a sort of work that can definitely make us pretty emotional in things going really well or if they don’t work all that well. I trade with Nova FX Company, so they are sort of company that helps me in every manner especially with their 133% bonus on deposit, so that really helps me controlling emotions nicely and that automatically helps in performance with consistency levels getting improved.
    Master Mohan

Forex can make you emotional? Empty Re: Forex can make you emotional?

Post  Master Mohan Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:49 pm

Yeah, we can always get emotional when we talk about business, so that’s why we need to develop this control which will enable us to perform well and will lead us into profits and success. I am trading with OctaFX broker where they have outstanding benefits and features which includes low spreads from 0.1 pips, stop out level of just 15%, swap free account and many such features, so it makes trading ever so simple and straight forward for me.
    David Young

Post  David Young Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:15 pm

Yes, we need to control.
    Master Mohan

Post  Master Mohan Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:23 pm

I think this is entirely dependent on the person, if we see certain people are more into emotions while others won’t worry too much, so it’s basically down to personal level of things that gets everything done, but by hard work we can change it all, so even if we are emotional by personality, we still got to do the hard yard and make sure we overcome it and that’s exactly what I do through OctaFX broker’s support and so far I have been highly successful.
    Andrew Symonds

Post  Andrew Symonds Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:46 am

If we lack knowledge and experience then we will obviously get emotional, so that’s why we need to be very careful with things. I go with OctaFX broker where they have special educational corner and that really helps me up with performance and allows me to trade nicely, it’s especially helpful with their demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s weekly based with unlimited prizes to be won, so that’s why it’s so good for me and allows me to be performing really nicely.
    soldado

Post  soldado Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:45 pm

Forex trading is a highly volatile market where emotions tend to run high. Emotions can influence your trading decisions, unless you have a strategy planned in advance and stick to it. Traders who cannot control their emotions will rarely any successful trades and will quickly join the 95% of traders who lose money consistently. If you want to trade proficiently you must control your emotions. Join trade24 broker. With them you can learn how to control emotions and make a better trade.
    maltana

Post  maltana Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:23 am

Forex market is very exciting market. Also it is very sensational business I have ever seen. The ups and downs of currency market will hold your breath anytime. Trader get stuck in their trade screen in pick volume hours. Traders are getting attach with forex trading emotionally. But professional trader keep their emotion side. Otherwise they can’t do well in their business. In my trading business ECNCAPITAL helps me with their security, suggestion and guideline.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Sun May 21, 2017 5:49 am

The price of Forex always ups and downs and it is the main point of fear of new traders. Emotion is always considered as the dangerous human quality of human nature which harms a person all the time. A trader must be free from emotion and he should be patience more while trading. Even patience is the main virtue of earning a lot of money from Forex. I have picked Trade12 broker from the retail market position for running my trading well.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Being a human being we are mostly driven by emotion. Human behavior flows from three main sources; desire, emotion and knowledge. Forex often makes me emotional. Sometime by giving me positive result and sometimes negative. Positive emotions are good but trader should not get carried away with that. One negative impression that makes me emotional is my previous broker took my full investment without showing any reason. But now I am safe hand by picking one of the finest brokers in forex market named AAFX.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:14 pm