Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Is Trade12 the best?

Faf Plesis

Is Trade12 the best?

Post  Faf Plesis on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:22 am

I have been trading with Trade12 broker for a long time indeed. My remark is all time positive regarding the broker. Their facilities are conducive to scalping and hedging. I can easily transfer my fund from one account to other. I have no restrictions there before withdrawing capital and having superior fast execution. Their platform includes more than 250 technical tools and this is international and large.

Eric Weller

Re: Is Trade12 the best?

Post  Eric Weller on Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:28 am

First of all I have seen many negatives reviews about this broker in forex media. But I can not say anything about it because I never tried this broker. I have worked with some very popular brokers in forex market but find AAFX as the best and most suitable for my trading. It offers me 2000:1 leverage which truly helps me for making big step over the market despite having small invest.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:23 am