Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

About trade execution

Faf Plesis

About trade execution

Post  Faf Plesis on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:14 pm

An execution is the completion of a buy or sell order for a security. The execution of an order happens when it is completely filled, not when it is placed by the investor. When the investor places the trade, it goes to a broker, who then determines the best way for it to be executed. As I have smart bridge technology and fluent trading platform with Trade12 broker I can easily execute Forex trade. Due to this result I can easily earn my exact trading profit.

Eric Weller

Re: About trade execution

Post  Eric Weller on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:30 am

When we order any trade in our respected broker’s platform and they follow it. This following is called execution in forex market. Execution is not really highlighted factor but eventually it really matters a lot. When you want to take a trade and your broker doesn’t execute is properly you may lose some pips of your profit margin. I get very good execution system from my broker AAFX. They has very good mt4 and mt5 platform which have fast execution.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:44 am