Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Is your broker scam?

Faf Plesis

Is your broker scam?

Post  Faf Plesis on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:26 am

Finding a scam free broker has become the most challenging job to the traders now a day. Taking the chance of growing amount of traders some brokers are being built due to scam and nepotism thoughts. As a result of this traders are being cheated day by day. But I have been trading with Trade12 for a long period of time and yet haven’t seen something like this. Their user friendly facilities and smart bridge technology are quite conducive to the scalpers and EA traders.

Eric Weller

Re: Is your broker scam?

Post  Eric Weller on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:07 pm

Why would I trade with such broker who I consider as scam? I admit that there are lots of scam brokers in this market but finding a good and reliable broker is not that much difficult task as you have written in here. You can easily search a broker’s creditability from various online website where traders put reviews according to their trade experience. I find my broker AAFX by searching this way.

Current date/time is Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:16 pm