Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

About Forex broker

Faf Plesis

About Forex broker

Post  Faf Plesis on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:43 am

Forex brokers are firms that provide currency traders with access to a trading platform that allows them to buy and sell foreign currencies. A currency trading broker, also known as a retail forex broker handles a very small portion of the volume of the overall foreign exchange market. As an ECN broker I have been trading with Trade12 broker for long one year. With the broker I have easy crediting facility and quick withdrawl facility.

Eric Weller

Re: About Forex broker

Post  Eric Weller on Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:11 pm

I don’t think I have to tell any trader about how important a good forex broker in forex market. Those who stayed long enough here should know this that a broker can lead us toward success with their facilities and security. I trade with AAFX which is regulated and provides me all kinds of trading stuffs like 1 pip spread rate, 2000:1 leverage, usable bonus, easy transaction system with minimum charge and many more.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:00 am