Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

My favorite pair

Faf Plesis

My favorite pair

Post  Faf Plesis on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:19 pm

Everyone has his own choice in regard of currency pair. I like trading with Gold always and I am happy trading with the pair. Because the pair moves fast which help them to take profit within a very short time. As a scalper I also enjoy trading gold more and more. With Trade12 broker the best environment of gold trading with superior fast execution, high leverage, narrow floating trading spread, fluent trading platform and smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging indeed.

Anament

Re: My favorite pair

Post  Anament on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:07 am

My favorite pair is the Euro Dollar pair. That is simply because it is where I make the most profits. Not only is it highly liquid, sufficiently volatile, etc, but also predictable simply because their respective government economic strategies are fairly transparent.

wire transfer bank

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:55 am