Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Low spread broker

Faf Plesis

Low spread broker

Post  Faf Plesis on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:30 am

In finance, a spread trade is the simultaneous purchase of one security and sale of a related security, called legs, as a unit. Spread trades are usually executed with options or futures contracts as the legs, but other securities are sometimes used. We mostly consider spread while choosing a broker. Trade12 where I am trading have the lowest spread from 0.1 and which increases trading profit.

Eric Weller

Re: Low spread broker

Post  Eric Weller on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:13 am

For trading in this market it is important to understand the spread system. Normally brokers manipulate the rates of spread according to their own convenience. But I am very lucky to trade with AAFX broker. It gives me fixed spread on major pairs for trading. I get 1 pip fixed spread rate on major pairs. This low spread helps me to make more money and maintain my trade plan. I can also trade on commodity pairs with maximum 10 pip spread.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:45 pm

In forex market spread lies in pips. Spread is considered to be the basic difference between ask and bid price. It is counted as the most inevitable part or article of forex trading. We mostly consider it while choosing a broker. It refers to the commission taken by broker. Through checking spread level I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have the tightest spread level. This low spread helps me much in taking more profit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:15 pm