Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Do you like hedging?
Today at 1:56 pm by Anament

» Is leverage important?
Today at 12:34 pm by Eric Weller

» ECN broker
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Anament

» Common facilities of your broker?
Yesterday at 2:46 pm by Faf Plesis

» Advantages of scalping?
Yesterday at 1:39 pm by Eric Weller

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:28 pm by Adamant Finance

» Day trdaing
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:51 pm by Faf Plesis

» The best ways to enhance profits?
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:20 pm by Eric Weller

» We Offer The Best Knives Quality Knives With The Largest Possible Discounts.
Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:15 am by David Young

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Reputed broker

Albert Janik

Reputed broker

Post  Albert Janik on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Every trader needs to select a reputed broker. But to find out a reputed broker has become really tough to the traders due to scam. I have found AGEA as best and reliable in forex market. They are well-recognized in forex market. Their Meta Trader 4 platform has very quick execution system where you can trade without any slippage problem. I can assure that any trader can very happy to trade with them.

Faf Plesis

Re: Reputed broker

Post  Faf Plesis on Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Finding out a regulated broker has become so tough to the traders. We can identify a broker whether it is regulated or not through it’s security level, facilities and liquidity of source. I have selected Trade12 after checking everything. They ensure the best security level through using several reputed bank accounts and having a high liquidity of source. Their monetary condition is so high and offer the highest leverage to the traders.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:30 pm

To trade into this market peacefully you need to work with a reputed broker which has good reputation of service providing. Otherwise you can face many troubles. I suffered a lot for this. Not all regulated broker has good reputation. I am currently working with a regulated broker called AAFX. It is licensed by ASIC and highly reputed in Australia. This broker has very good money transaction system where I can easily withdraw my money.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:43 pm