Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Investment in Forex
Yesterday at 9:02 am by Faf Plesis

» Broker's security
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:31 am by Faf Plesis

» As a scalper my broker choice
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:08 pm by Eric Weller

» As a trader I have chosen a regulated
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:07 pm by Eric Weller

» The trader should always consider
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:06 pm by Eric Weller

» The kind of investment business
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:02 pm by Eric Weller

» A reliable and active trading broker
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:00 pm by Eric Weller

» Forex margin level
Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:20 am by Faf Plesis

» Pending order
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:32 am by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Appropriate broker

Albert Janik

Appropriate broker

Post  Albert Janik on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:03 pm

My broker AGEA is the 100% appropriate broker for my forex trading. Basically my trading style is scalping. Scalping is very easy and profitable trading system for especially new traders. For scalping a trader strongly need a trading platform which do not restricts with any kind of trading techniques. Only for this reason which is reason to a trader that scalper are looking for regulated trading platform. They are the best regulated trading broker in the market.

Eric Weller

Re: Appropriate broker

Post  Eric Weller on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:18 pm

I admit that scalping is very easy and profitable trading strategy but it can not make you a lot of money. You have to trade too much to get a handsome margin of money. That’s why I like to trade in long term method. For that I selected to work with AAFX. This broker permits all kinds of trading concepts. I can trade news trading, swing trading, hedging etc. in their platform without any trouble.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:14 pm

Every trader expects a nice and appropriate broker but there is a lack of right broker in the retail market place. By the stroke of luck I found Trade12 broker which offer me several facilities including high leverage like 1:400, low spread, ECN accounts with low spread, no restrictions for pending order, smart bridge technology which is helpful to me for scalping and hedging and wide range of deposit bonus. I am really satisfied with that ECN broker.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:03 am