Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» What platform you prefer more?
Yesterday at 12:01 pm by Eric Weller

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 pm by Adamant Finance

» Forex market
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:44 pm by Faf Plesis

» Are you a web trader?
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:39 am by Eric Weller

» Do you help others to succeed?
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:53 am by Faf Plesis

» Bonus issue to consider
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:42 pm by Eric Weller

» Demo trading
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:32 am by Faf Plesis

» What is spread?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:03 am by Eric Weller

» Emotion and Forex market
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 am by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Faf Plesis

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Best support

Albert Janik

Best support

Post  Albert Janik on Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Now it is very easy to trade with AGEA broker. Because they are dedicatedly providing best services and offering multiple opportunities for traders. I am with them because they are very honest with their services. They are dedicated to continuous technical innovation and regular advancement of its services with the goal of providing traders with an effective, flexible and reliable trading environment. I think I will get success very soon in my trading.

Faf Plesis

Re: Best support

Post  Faf Plesis on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:35 am

Support is a compulsory to any trader. All brokers are not supportive but the brokers who are more responsible always pay a great support to their traders. Trade12 is really very much sincere and honest in their way. Their support is all time active for 24/7. Their facilities are much helpful for fluent trading. I am getting the highest support from the broker with their wide range of deposit bonus.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:29 pm

I really respect your opinion about your broker. It is kind of obvious that you think your brokers are providing the best service and that’s why you guys are trading with them. But did you guys check your broker’s regulation system. I am sure you didn’t. If you did then you might change them. Support from broker is important but regulation comes first. My broker’s name is AAFX. This broker gives the best service and has regulation from ASIC.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:01 am