Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» How to find a Good Forex Broker?
Today at 8:12 am by Eric Weller

» Opportunites for speculation.
Today at 4:33 am by Albert Janik

» The best broker ever
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Faf Plesis

» In foreign exchange
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by Eric Weller

» Choosing the right broker
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:44 pm by Eric Weller

» Foreign exchange risk factor.
Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:21 pm by Faf Plesis

» The limit order.
Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:59 pm by Albert Janik

» How does Mercedes GLA sound to you? Nice new car right?
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:51 pm by Albert Janik

» Your favourite pair to trade
Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:22 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Trading platform

Albert Janik

Trading platform

Post  Albert Janik on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:37 pm

I love to trade in MetaTrader5 platform which is providing me my broker AGEA. It is a multi asset platform that allows trading forex, stocks, futures and CFDs. It also offers superior tools for comprehensive price analysis. It supports the hedging method, which allows opening multiple positions of the same financial instruments. This feature is widely used in forex trading. I am earning good amount of money with my broker because this trading platform very is easy to use.

Faf Plesis

Re: Trading platform

Post  Faf Plesis on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Platform is such a software through which a trader can buy and sell currencies. Platform is a base of trading which includes all indicators and other technical tools of trading. Without having platform a trader can’t trade well. For the best trading platform I have selected Trade12 broker which having more than 250 technical tools and user friendly. I face no technical errors while trading with the platform.

Paco Alcacor

Post  Paco Alcacor on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Platform A type of trading software used to help currency traders with forex trading analysis and trade execution. Currency trading platforms provide charts and order-taking methods. According to the platform I have selected Evolve Marketsbased on bitcoin provides the best trading platform free from all technical errors like dealing desk and reqoutes, and having more than 260 technical tools.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:15 pm

There are various types of trading platform in this market. MT4 platform is most used and popular trading platform among them. MT4 platform is very easy to operate and you can have indicator support from it. Indicators helps trader to predict the market trend and make you take good decision. I am enjoying my trading with AAFX. It has an updated mt4 platform which got copy trade system and very good execution.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:43 pm