Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» How to find a Good Forex Broker?
Today at 8:12 am by Eric Weller

» Opportunites for speculation.
Today at 4:33 am by Albert Janik

» The best broker ever
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Faf Plesis

» In foreign exchange
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by Eric Weller

» Choosing the right broker
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:44 pm by Eric Weller

» Foreign exchange risk factor.
Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:21 pm by Faf Plesis

» The limit order.
Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:59 pm by Albert Janik

» How does Mercedes GLA sound to you? Nice new car right?
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:51 pm by Albert Janik

» Your favourite pair to trade
Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:22 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Is iforex best broker in india?

enterthearena

Is iforex best broker in india?

Post  enterthearena on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:03 am

I have been trading in iforex, since 8months its been a good experience with iforex till now, customer support is good.

Once you open an account you will be having a trading manager, who will take care of all your forex related activities, IFOREX also accepts credit card to deposit funds.

Their brokerage, is initially 5pips(varies based on the accout you open)

Minimum deposit is 100$ and once you open an account they will provide you a dummy account with 10,000$ which will be active for 30days, later you start trading in the live account.

They also provide trading signals, by their expert team, which in 70 to 80% of the cases worked well for me.

Happy trading !!!

You can leave your comments as well..

David Young

Re: Is iforex best broker in india?

Post  David Young on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:24 pm

It is extremely crucial to have right broker since that is what can make the whole difference and this is why I always suggest Nova FX; it is an incredible company with having excellent conditions for every country. I really enjoy their 111% bonus on deposit, it is really excellent and grows my capital big time which is why I really love to work with them and it brings success very near to me without having to face much difficulty at all.

Master Mohan

Post  Master Mohan on Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:59 pm

A good broker is good in any part of the world and that’s exactly what OctaFX is, they are servicing in over 170 countries and only expanding, so working with just a global company is priceless and they also offer mighty rebate program where one can earn up to 15 dollars per lot size trade irrelevant to win or lose, so that’s something really cool and helps us with working really nicely especially in difficult situation when there is a lot of pressure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:51 pm