Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» One should pick his own broker.
Today at 5:01 pm by Faf Plesis

» How it feels to comeback from wilderness?
Today at 5:52 am by Eric Weller

» "Today's ( 09, March,2010 ) Currencies levels"
Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:26 pm by Albert Janik

» Advantages of scalping?
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:26 pm by Albert Janik

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:04 pm by Adamant Finance

» How is your broker customer support?
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:45 pm by Eric Weller

» Pending order
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:39 pm by Eric Weller

» The foreign exchange market
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:31 am by Eric Weller

» What facilities are you enjoying?
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:00 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Trading with leverage

Albert Janik

Trading with leverage

Post  Albert Janik on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:51 pm

Trading with leverage seems like it would be a really great advantage, and it can be, but it can hurt you just as much as it can help you. Many new traders start out using as much leverage as possible and that typically leads to quick losses and an account blow up. I am with AGEA and using leverage very wisely. Because leverage is two edge sword, you can win or you can lose.

Faf Plesis

Re: Trading with leverage

Post  Faf Plesis on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:37 am

Leverage is a loan provided by broker. Leverage helps us to exceed my initial capital. It is the most discussed topic in Forex market. Traders always go for a high leverage broker because through leverage a trader can maximize his trading profit. According to leverage I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have the highest leverage like more than 1:400 and flexible margin level.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:21 pm

Leverage is the reason why people are getting attracted in this business massively. Leverage is a strength which allows trader to trade with bigger investment than they actually invested. Like I got 1:1000 leverage from my respected broker AAFX. It means I can trade up to 1000 times bigger than my current investment. It is a huge advantage. In the same way it is risky also. Traders have to manage the risk factor before using leverage.

Paco Alcacor

Post  Paco Alcacor on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:35 pm

Leverage is the most discussed matter in Forex market. Leverage involves borrowing a certain amount of broker from the broker. It is a loan provided by broker. Sometimes Forex trading does offer high leverage to the traders whereas trader need to have high leverage facility from the broker which is mostly considered while choosing broker. The bitcoin based broker Evolve Markets offer high leverage like 1:500 to the traders with their flexible margin level.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:58 pm