Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» How is your broker customer support?
Yesterday at 4:09 pm by Faf Plesis

» Pending order
Yesterday at 1:39 pm by Eric Weller

» The foreign exchange market
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:31 am by Eric Weller

» What facilities are you enjoying?
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:00 pm by Faf Plesis

» Forex advantages
Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:30 pm by Albert Janik

» Make Over 200% Profit In Forex Monthly Plus Other Ways Of Making Money
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:42 am by Albert Janik

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:11 pm by Adamant Finance

» Better trading environment
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:39 am by Eric Weller

» Your investment your responsibility.
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:52 am by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Forex broker

maltana

Forex broker

Post  maltana on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:11 am

Forex broker is the most necessary factor to do forex trading. They give trader the platform where they can trade. So, for a trader it is very much important to get the platform that you suit mostly. You can choose any trading style you like, time frame, self-directed or automated trading, managed accounts, social trading, scalping, hedging anything you can choose what fit you comfortably or you can swap also. And the best trading platform you found in ECNCAPITAL.COM.

soldado

Re: Forex broker

Post  soldado on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:38 am

Broker is an important factor in forex market. Forex broker provide a trading platform and services for traders. Forex brokers exist to make it easier for you to connect with the banks out there that are buying and selling currencies. Forex brokers offers you to learn about forex with forex education system. Most of forex brokers are fake. So many new traders are get scammed by them. I trust trade24 broker only. They guarantee my fund safety and I can withdraw money whenever I want without any problem.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:08 am

Broker is an important chapter to the life of every Forex trader. I am lucky selecting Trade12 broker for myself. It’s been a long time I am with this broker. This having flexible high leverage like1:400, low spread, quick execution, initial deposit, high security level, no reqoutes and slippage are available here. They maintain several reputed bank accounts to provide security to their trader’s fund which is like an awesome facility. These qualities to consider while choosing a broker.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:23 am