Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Forex advantages
Today at 3:41 pm by Eric Weller

» Wh Trade12 should be chosen?
Today at 3:34 pm by Faf Plesis

» How successful you are?
Today at 2:44 pm by Anament

» What is price action trading?
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:37 pm by Faf Plesis

» A good broker.
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:43 pm by Eric Weller

» Regulated Broker.
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:12 am by Eric Weller

» Why Forex trends are imporant?
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:52 am by Faf Plesis

» How much important spread is?
Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:37 am by Eric Weller

» Keep practicing trading
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:50 am by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

The best ways to enhance profits?

Andrew Symonds

The best ways to enhance profits?

Post  Andrew Symonds on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:56 am

To be fair, I always try to add up more money management into play, as it is sort of thing that helps me out with enhancing chance of making profits. I find it rather easy under OctaFX and with their brilliant features and facilities from having low spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades even if they are lost, so it makes it all so much more special.

Faf Plesis

Re: The best ways to enhance profits?

Post  Faf Plesis on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:24 am

To earn money from Forex is not that much complicated task to do. We should go within some strategic ways to carry a good profit. We should avoid over trading and have to keep much patience, and should have the curiosity for learning more about Forex. We should trade with a right entry point. To get a right point we should analyze market well. A good analyzer can be the best Forex trader. If we can be able to maintain all these formulas then we will have good profit. Though I have no extra transaction cost I can carry a good profit with Trade12 broker is really a the best reputed broker.

Anament

Post  Anament on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:06 pm

Demo trading is a useful tool for learning the basics of the forex market but do not get carried away with it. To much demo trading can teach you bad habits. Since you are not investing with real money the losses are not real and you would not have the same experience as someone who losses real-money.

https://www.cryptonario.net/

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:20 pm

For enhancing your profit more than you are getting at the moment you can try to utilize the market with your broker’s provided facilities. I always utilize what my broker AAFX provides me. It gives me 2000:1 leverage power and 1 pip fixed spread rate. For such power I can trade long term trade and short term trade as well. It allows me to trade any time as if you can not get good long term set up you can always trade scalping.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:40 pm